WHAT TO BRING
·Clothes & extra shoes (include clothes to play in, get dirty, and swimwear)
·Towels/Washcloths for showers and/or swimming
·Twin sized bedding or sleeping bag and a pillow
·Toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc)
·Bible, pens, and notebook/paper, etc
·Any medication your child takes regularly (must be in original containers, properly labeled with dosage and intervals)
·Sunscreen and bug spray
·Optional Items: water bottle, alarm clock, extension cord/power strip, camera, goggles, fan, dirty clothes bag, stuffed animal
WHAT NOT TO BRING
· NO cell phones
· Electronics (iPod, iPad, MP3 player)
· Food or drink items
· Items of value (expensive clothes or shoes or irreplaceable items)
· Drugs, alcohol or tobacco
Girls- Modesty will prevail in all matters
- One piece swimsuits or dark t-shirt over two piece
- All sleeveless shirts must be three fingers wide, no halter tops, bare midriffs or spaghetti straps
- Shorts should reach mid-way down the thigh
- No wearing PJs out of your cabin
- No clothes that have writing on the bottom, no clothing with provocative or alcohol printing
- Must wear a tank top under any sleeveless t-shirt with expanded arm holes.
- Shorts must be at least mid-way down the thigh.
- No clothing with provocative or alcohol printing
- Shirts must be worn at all times
If you have specific questions about an item of clothing, feel free to contact us.
DIETARY RESTRICTIONS/FOOD ALLERGIES
If your child has food allergies or other dietary restrictions, please indicate those on the registration form.
If you would like to speak with the camp cook directly please contact Randy Chesnut (Camp Director) for the cooks email address. email@example.com
CANTEEN AND MISSIONS MONEY
One or two times daily, campers will have the opportunity to purchase snack items at the canteen. All items are $1, so typically $2 is spent per canteen per day. Suggested amount for full week camps is $18. All canteen money is placed on account at the beginning of the week to avoid the need for cash. Any unused money will go to the mission of the week. Parents may also donate to the mission at the time of registration. Some campers may have the opportunity to donate additional funds during the week. Camp t-shirts are $10 and can be paid for at the time of registration.
CONTACTING YOUR CAMPER
Campers love to receive mail! Please make sure it arrives during their program.
Tri-State Christian Camp 100 Christian Camp
Camper’s Name/Week of Camp DeFuniak Springs, FL 32433
CHECK IN/ CHECK OUT
High School, Jr. High, and Middle School weeks
Check-in on Sundays at 3:30 Check-out on Fridays at 11:00
Check-in on Saturday at 10:00am Check-out on Wednesday at 3:00pm
The Lease of These Service Camp
Check-in on Sunday at 3:30pm Check-out on Saturday at 10:00am
First Chance Camp
Check-in on Friday at 3:00 Check-out on Saturday at 3:00
IF you are picking up your Jr. Higher on Friday at 11:00am, you can check your First Chancer in at that time. Parents may attend this overnighter with their child. A camper fee is applied to the adult.